Heavy Metal and Mineral Hair Analysis:
Call Nancey @ 949 218 8788949 218 8788
If you desire knowledge about your body and why your symptoms exist, a hair analysis can help assess the cause of your health problems. This is one of my favorite tests.
It is vital to know if your body is toxic in heavy metals and to learn proper detoxification methods. Hair analysis will reveal toxic levels of metals and levels of minerals. The relationship between the minerals provides invaluable information leading to bodily and emotional imbalance and then provides a program to rebalance. Heavy metal toxicity can interrupt the proper functioning of your organ systems and the brain. Often when one detoxifies from heavy metals and balances their mineral load, they begin to feel better and symptoms diminish or are eliminated completely.
Why Use Hair?:
With respect to its contained elements, hair is essentially an excretory tissue rather than a functional tissue. Hair element analysis provides important information which, in conjunction with symptoms can assist with an early assessment of physiological disorders associated with aberrations in essential and toxic element metabolism.
Nutrient elements including magnesium, chromium, zinc, copper and selenium are obligatory co-factors for hundreds of important enzymes and also are essential for the normal functions of vitamins. The levels of these elements in hair are correlated with levels in organs and other tissues.
Toxic elements may be 200-300 times more highly concentrated in hair than in blood or urine. Therefore, hair is the tissue of choice for detection of recent exposure to elements such as arsenic, aluminum, cadmium, lead, antimony, and mercury. The CDC acknowledges the value of hair mercury levels as a maternal and infant marker for exposure to neurotoxic methylmercury from fish.
Hair is vulnerable to external elemental contamination by means of certain shampoos, bleaches, dyes, and curing or straightening treatments. Therefore, the first step in the interpretation of a hair element report is to rule out sources of external contamination. Directions in your heavy metal and mineral test kit will provide the preparatory data necessary to perform a hair analysis for health problems.
Hair element analysis is a valuable and inexpensive screen for physiological excess, deficiency or maldistribution of elements. It should not be considered a stand-alone diagnostic test for essential element function, and should be used in conjunction with patient symptoms and other laboratory tests if required.
High Mercury (Hg) – Shark, Tuna, Bonito, Whale and Swordfish have been found to be high in mercury. Also farmed raised fish have been found to contain higher mercury levels than wild or wild crafted fish. A mutual antagonism exists between mercury and selenium. Mercury often affects the liver & kidneys and has been associated with many neurological as well as behavioral disorders.
The symptoms associated with mercury poisoning are multi-faceted. “Micronutrients in Agriculture” has documented low selenium content soils by state, which directly coincides with the rate of Cancer by state.
- Dental Fillings (Re. silver amalgams) contain nickel (as well as other metals) and over 50% mercury.
- Mercury is found in breads / grains and vaccinations (thimerisol, added as a preservative to kill bacteria).
- Fungicides / pesticides are another source of mercury.
- Mercury toxicity has been associated with Heart Disease (CardioMyopathy / Keshan’s Disease), Cancer and Alzheimer’s and MS. Aluminum has been implicated in Parkinson’s. Heavy metals can cause tremors. Lead is toxic to the brain as well. Other heavy metal toxicity play an important role in breaking down communication in the body.
- A follow up hair analysis will help determine if heavy metals such as mercury accumulation could pose an Alzheimer’s threat to those people who are genetically pre-disposed.
Toxic Or Heavy Metal Testing:
Do you have any of the following health conditions or symptoms?:
- Sore gums (gingivitis)?
- Mental symptoms such as confusion, forgetfulness?
- Frequent severe depression?
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)?
- TMJ (temporo-mandibular joint) problems?
- Unusual shakiness (tremors) of hands or arms or twitching of muscles?
- “Brown spots” or “age spots” under your eyes or elsewhere on the skin?
- Tendency to more colds, flu, and other infectious diseases than “normal”?
- Food allergies or intolerances?
- Numbness or burning sensations in mouth or gums?
- Numbness or unexplained tingling in arms or legs?
- Difficulty in walking (ataxia)?
- Any”silver” fillings?
- Frequent “metallic” taste in the mouth?
- Ever had Candida or yeast infections (vagina, mouth or GI tract)?
- Frequent bad breath (halitosis) or white tongue (thrush)?
- Frequent low basal body ancillary temperature (below 97.8°F)?
- Problems with constipation?
- Heart irregularities or rapid pulse (tachycardia)?
- Unexplained arthritis in various joints?
- A great deal of mucus in the stools?
- Unidentified chest pains with normal EKG’s, X-ray, and heart studies?
- Poor sleep or frequent insomnia?
- Frequent kidney infections or significant kidney problems?
- Extreme fatigue much of the time or never enough energy?
- Irritability or dramatic changes in behavior?
- Taking antidepressants now or in the past?
- Been to many doctors for health problems and been told “There is nothing wrong”?
Have you ever worked:
- as a painter
- in manufacturing/chemical or pesticide/fungicide
- factories (fungicides with methyl mercury ingredients)
- in pulp/paper mills that used mercury?
- as a dentist, hygienist, or dental assistant?
- If you answer “yes” to five or more of these questions, I would recommend a Heavy Metal and Mineral Hair Analysis for health problems you may have. This test is simple and uses about one Tablespoon of hair sent to the lab for testing. You receive an extensive report that is very interesting to read. Mercury and other toxic heavy metals are primarily measured in hair, blood cells and urine samples. However testing can also be done with BRT / EAV / EDS screening ( WaveMaker Pro). I use both depending upon the requirements of my client. I also provide detoxification programs that help to physically eliminate the heavy metals and support you in regaining your health.
These toxic metals include:
The following products may be helpful in detoxifying the body, mercury and vaccinations:
Whole Body Cleanse, Mercury Detox, Parasite, Candida & Lymph Detox:
As noted in the Detox section, detoxing many systems together can really help eliminate heavy metals and the associated of symbiotic toxicities at the same time.
Additionally you can use the homeopathics below to detox heavy metals:
Mercury Plus Detox should not be used if you have silver/mercury amalgam fillings. If they have been removed you can use this product along with the Lymph Plus Detox, which supports the lymph in releasing the heavy metals. Alternatively, I have products that you can use if you have heavy metals in your mouth.
Mercury does not show up well in blood or urine samples. This is one reason why hair analysis is used in Forensic medicine.
It can take up to a year to eliminate the toxic metals from your body. It disperses in layers from the digestive tract first, then from other organs, then from the areas between your organs, then the brain and bones typically take the longest.
Alfalfa, garlic, onions & cilantro contain valuable nutrients which may help the body to eliminate toxins such as heavy metals from the organs. To detoxify mercury from the brain and the organs use the Mercury Detox Plus.
Broil fish to remove the fat where most of the Mercury is stored while maintaining the beneficial alkylglycerols. Eat fish in moderation. Baramundi fish is reported to have the lowest amount of mercury.
Extra fiber (oat bran and pectin from apples) aids in removing toxic metals from the body. Always take supplemental fiber apart from other supplements and medications.
Call Nancey @ 949 218 8788949 218 8788